Approx Attendance: 40-50 people
We have recieved Funding from RPIRG http://rpirg.org/:
200/week for the next 2 weeks then
100/week each week after that for 3 weeks
Regina Police got noise compliants and a few officers came down and nicely asked for the music to be turned off as it was bothering some residents in the nearby condos.
Committees are being created to handle different events throughout the day. Volunteers are welcome.
We are looking for volunteers to handle press requests.
Building the peoples kitchen:
- Tables & Chairs
- Camping Stoves
- Pots and Pans
- Coffee grinder (and coffee beans)
- Cutting Board
- Slow Cooker
- Large Coffee Urn
- Heaters (We have calls into the FD to determine what is safe)
- Large Recycling Boxes
- Flat Griddle
- 9am Breakfast
- 11:30am Lunch
- 12pm & 7pm Open Mic/Speeches
- 6pm-8pm Social Time (Games, discussions, socializing)
- 8pm Daily General Assembly